Bring the "Big Boy Toys" & Fill the Accessory Building!
4429 Country Rd. Melbourne, FL 32934
Contact Angela with any questions:
Square Feet: 2492 under air Year Built: 1989 Bedrooms: 3 Baths: 2 full, 1 half
Acreage: 2.83 - Most of it fenced in! Taxes: $4246.91 REU Zoning: allows horses & the ability to split the lot if desired!
Fireplace: Y Pool: Yes Garage: 2 car attached, oversized 24+' x 25'
Master: 13'11" x 17'10", 2nd bedroom 11'11" x 12'7", 3rd bedroom 11'4" x 14'6" (approximate measurements)
Construction: Wood frame with brick overlay & siding in back. Transferable termite bond. See list of updates...
Schools: Eau Gallie High, Johnson Middle, Croton Elementary
View / Download Applicable Documents: Floor Plan | Rules for Accessory Buildings (If you have questions about what it takes to legally convert the accessory building into a living space with a bathroom and/or kitchen, see this document for rules and the proper authorities to contact.)
Scroll down for video, map & photo gallery
Get the land while you still can!!! Security, privacy, convenience, and freedom for the "furbabies" were the top priorities when this mini-estate was purchased by the current owners.
A stately gated entrance (manual) greet you with a hint of what awaits on the other side. Most of the nearly three acres is fenced and sub-sections fenced within for separating the pets from the entertaining spaces. The only part of the property not fenced-in is the conservation area at the rear of the parcel. The front yard boasts its own lake, complete with docks and a bridge to a small island! The City of Melbourne has indicated that this REU zoning allows for up to 4 horses per acre. This is an amazing, private paradise, yet minutes away from shopping and countless conveniences, as it is situated between I-95 and the abundance of Wickham Rd.
Once inside the nearly 2500 sq. ft. abode, you immediately notice the practicality of the split floor plan, as you move through the living & dining rooms that guard the Master suite, to the great room and kitchen area. The white-brick of the wood-burning fireplace commands your attention as it extends all the way to the vaulted ceilings where picture windows let natural light in, but maintain the privacy. This side of the house hosts two large bedrooms and a 7+' x 12' full pool bathroom. All common areas open to the pavered pool area that is completely enclosed for ultimate comfort and ease of maintenance. The kitchen has 41" high counters made of granite, real wood cabinets supporting them, a stainless-steel farmhouse sink, and an eat-at island with a downdraft stovetop! It has a brand new SS oven (Sept 2018) and many upgrades. Both the main house roof and the accessory building roof have been replaced by the current owners, so VA & FHA should be no problem!
Remember when we said "Security and convenience" were also priorities for our current owner? In addition to the perimeter fencing, the house has two air conditioners and two hot water heaters, and even a spare A/C unit (that may or may not work) being stored in the accessory building. Convenience and backup systems rule, with electric and crank type hurricane shutters on most of the openings. There is even an auxiliary power unit for the main house electric shutters in case of a power failure. One side of the master suite is a 200+ sq. ft. sunroom that opens up to the pool area. (Currently being used as an art studio). The other side has a huge bathroom with a whirlpool tub and a water closet that has its own sink & closet in addition to the sink & walk-in shower in the main part of the bathroom. Both bathrooms full? No worries, just step out into the oversized two-car attached garage where you'll find another half-bathroom for those times where you don't want to track the outdoors inside!
- And it doesn't stop there! Beyond the pool area is a 1000 sq. ft. matching brick accessory building with two rooms of its own, a loft and open attic storage. It has its own covered patio in the back and sits nestled within the fencing, yet is tucked in beside the lush oaks of the conservation area. The "Cool Factor" is off the charts in this accessory building as you climb to the loft in an extra-wide moveable "library" type ladder. The kids and the family business person will be fighting over who gets to claim this space to make it their own. Whoever wins will have a head-start because there is already a brand new rolling floor model A/C unit chilling the air on command!
BONUS if you're a first responder, military or teacher registered with the Brevard County School board: if you are and you use Angela to represent you as the buyer in this or ANY real estate transaction, you just may qualify for up to a $5000 REBATE at closing. It's all explained in the Dale Sorensen "Heroes On the MovE" program .
Please try to schedule your appointment to see this property 24 hours in advance, as we have several furry friends to secure and move out of your way so you can enjoy a full viewing experience as you visualize how to make this your own personalized paradise!
Check out these Extras & Updates this property has:
1) Combo chain link & wood fences around most of the property
2) Manual front entry security gates
3) Additional gate at front door
4) Updated to city water, leaving wells already dug on property
5) Roll-down hurricane shutters on most windows
6) Rain Soft Water system
7) Granite kitchen counters
8) Pavered pool deck & patio
9) Sunroom / Art Studio added off master bedroom
10) Second A/C system dedicated to master bedroom & sunroom
11) Solid interior doors, not hollow core
12) Downdraft oven in kitchen island
13) Chair-height toilets
14) Pool has been resurfaced
15) Electric garage door openers on both the main house and accessory building
16) Remodeled showers, not original
17) Two hot water heaters
18) Alarm System